2017 NANOG Elections General Information

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Tue Sep 5 17:59:32 UTC 2017

Hi NANOG Community,

Nominations are rapidly coming to a close - September 8th is the last day
to submit nominees.

Unfortunately, to follow up on my paragraph about diversity: So far, every
single candidate that has completed the nomination process is a white male.

Having sat in on sessions such as Women in Technology lunch, I know that
this community is passionate about diversity. If you, or a friend, would
like to discuss what it takes to be on the NANOG board, I or my colleagues
would love to speak about it.

If you're ready to enter the nomination process, you can see details below.

Best Regards,
-Dave Temkin, for the NANOG Board of Directors