Moving fibre trunks: interruptions?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Sep 1 20:12:47 UTC 2017

     Yeah,

     Being somehow familiar with how things operate when it involve
Quebec Govt and the Fed Govt...  Expect hell.  Pray for purgatory.
Rejoice if it takes less than 3 months.

     PS: At least we have very good, and dedicated, cabling crews.

     =D.

     But yeah, there is work being done to reduce the downtime to a
manageable timeframe.  If not simply redundancy being added to allow for
the time to splice that bad boy.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443