Puerto Rico Internet Exchange

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Fri Sep 1 00:50:28 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for 10s of great leads regarding PR and Internet EcoSystem. I am
wondering if we were to have a Peering Forum in Puerto Rico, when would be
the most preferred time? December, February are two options we have for
now.

Idea would be to create a day where people who are local and involved in
network engineering/operations can meet with those in similar functions
outside of the island.

Thanks once again for amazing support and leads. We look forward to 2018
and the reLaunch.

Mehmet