Google DNS intermittent ServFail for Disney subdomain

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri Oct 20 06:01:00 UTC 2017

David Sotnick <sotnickd-nanog at ddv.com> writes:

> Gotta love it when a problem is solved, by the OP, within an hour of
> resorting to mailing the NANOG community.

That's the way it is.  Posting to a public forum always make you think
about the issue a second time, and that's what it takes.

The weird thing is that I've tried to cheat the system by thinking
without posting, and it doesn't work!  Don't know why, but there appears
to be a difference between thinking and thinking :-)

Thanks a lot for posting the solution.

Bjørn