F Y I

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Oct 19 17:46:00 UTC 2017

     Well,

     We could also break that 200yo+ paradigm of having a paywall for
what should pretty much be free.

         Like that media supply chain still forcing licensing per country...

     And yes $35USD can be a lot of money for people that are hungry for
both food and knowledge.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443