Looking for a contact with clue at Choopa/Reliablesite network engineering

Brian Kantor Brian at ampr.org
Thu Oct 19 08:09:12 UTC 2017

The most recent contact I have had with Vultr (parent of Choopa) is
Richard Simpliciano <rsimpliciano at vultr.com>, who a week ago signed
his note as "network administrator".  He was checking with me as to
whether a customer of theirs was authorized to have Vultr announce one
of our prefixes, so he might be the right person to contact.
	- Brian