TWC/Charter/Spectrum contact off-list ? (Reverse DNS issue)

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Thu Oct 19 12:04:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

I had success with this issue about 2 years ago when some TWC folks contacted me.  I don’t know if those folks are still with TWC/Charter here in the end of 2017 - hence posting on NANOG.  The tl;dr is IPv6 reverse DNS issues.  It was broken, got fixed, and seems to have broken again recently.

Thanks in advance.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: