AS36040 Prefix Limits

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at simtronic.com.au
Thu Oct 19 06:39:51 UTC 2017

Both sides should be filtering advertisements.

The IX may just filter by AS Path which is fairly normal by the originating AS or transiting AS should be filtering the prefixes they advertise as well/

Nathan Brookfield
Chief Executive Officer

Simtronic Technologies Pty Ltd
http://www.simtronic.com.au