Gonna be a long day for anybody with CPE that does WPA2..

Brielle bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Oct 16 14:14:36 UTC 2017

Ubiquiti already has it patched in UniFi firmware release 3.9.3 (see forums for more detail, or I'll be doing a sticky post in /r/ubiquiti later).  3.8.15 for Broadcom based APs like the first gen UAP-AC and ACv2 should be soon from what I read.

Don't know about Airmax yet though.

So, any bets on the likelihood of consumer gear getting fixes or are we pretty much only expecting prosumer and higher to actually get fixed?

Sent from my iPad