Calgary <-> Toronto 100% Canadian Fibre Resiliency on failover

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:50:11 UTC 2017

On a somewhat related note, if anyone has KMZs of the railway-based ROWs
from Calgary-Vancouver (Fraser Valley area) and is able to share them,
please contact me off list. I'm hoping to avoid re-inventing the wheel and
time/labor of manually creating vector lines along the known railway
corridors, for a data set that already exists on somebody's desktop...