Temp at Level 3 data centers

Marshall, Quincy Quincy.Marshall at reged.com
Thu Oct 12 13:27:38 UTC 2017

I have equipment in several L(3) DCs. I'd say that is generally the exception however I have two notable facilities (smaller type 3) that have troubles on occasion... reaching into the 80s as you commented. (Usually during  the warm southern summer days) .

I found that my getting to know the facility manager/personnel very useful. They gave staight up answers and have done what they could to assist.