4 or smaller digit ASNs

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Oct 12 06:57:14 UTC 2017

There are, for better or worse, ASN transfers under NRPM 8.3 in the ARIN region. (Personally, I find this silly, but the community came to consensus on the matter, so it is what it is).

As such, if you can find someone with a low number ASN who is willing to part with it for what you are willing to offer to acquire same, then you can transfer it.

Owen