Temp at Level 3 data centers

Jörg Kost jk at ip-clear.de
Wed Oct 11 20:32:05 UTC 2017

Hi there,

been there, done that, rocky way ahead.

In Europe the standard temperature Level3 SLA is 26C. The measurement is
done on the cool aisle, at a distance of 45 cm to the equipment and a
height of 100 cm. You can use a Testo 625 handheld for measurements,
that is also handled by Level3 staff.

Do you guys still at least have biometric access control devices at your
Level3 dc? They even removed this things at our site, because there is
no budget for a successor for the failing unit. And to be consistent,
they event want to remove all biometric access devices at least across
Germany.

Regards
Jörg