Temp at Level 3 data centers

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Oct 11 17:09:33 UTC 2017

If the ambient temperature is higher is means the temperatures throughout the device would be higher and the temp at those points is what really matters.  I would also be concerned because if they lose one of the a/c units what would the ambient temperature rise to?  I would want them to tell me what the set point of the a/c actually is.

Bottom line 80 F input air is too hot in my opinion and apparently the equipment's opinion as well.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL