Temp at Level 3 data centers

Zachary Winnerman zacharyw09264 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:08:33 UTC 2017

That's a good point, though if you are running your breakers that close
I think you have bigger problems, as a power outage, however unlikely,
could cause your equipment to not come back up at all. Software updates
that reboot several servers in quick succession could also cause a
breaker to trip under those circumstances. Unfortunately, there's no way
to tell how close a breaker is to tripping without tripping it. Breakers
may have amp meteres and a rated size, but the actual load before
tripping is +-20% for common models, meaning a 20A breaker may trip as
low as 16A.