ATT NOC

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretec.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 16:19:14 UTC 2017

Hi all,

For a while now (11 days) we've been trying to reach ATT as it some of
our traffic is dying within their network. It's traffic destined for
their customer networks so we can't raise a ticket with ATT directly.
We've emailed their NOC, but nothing and since then been trying to
raise tickes via phone with their customers that we can't reach, but
we're not their customers either....I'm pretty certain one of our /22
is getting dropped, as our other /22 works (we're small guys).

Can anyone help confirm our theory by putting us in touch?

Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.