contact ATT

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Mon Oct 9 13:42:07 UTC 2017

We have a managed router which AT&T has put in place.   Because it is
managed, we do not have control over the router.   It is going down
every 5 to 6 days.  We were assured that it was a known issue for the
model we have and worked for over 2 weeks to get the firmware updated.
The update did not fix the problem and we desperately need to find
someone at AT&T who has the authority to replace this router.   If
someone can contact me off list to help me get this accomplished, I'll
be glad to furnish the tickets for circuit history and such.    Thanks.

Trey Nolen