Charity IT Pulse :) one more sleep till Bytenight Action for Children 2017

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Thu Oct 5 16:00:40 UTC 2017

You've done this before[1] and you've been advised before[2][3] that
plugging charities is not appropriate for this list[4].  Plug it on Twitter
or Facebook or wherever else these things generally go.

At which point is this mod territory to deal with?

Hugo Slabbert       | email, xmpp/jabber: hugo at slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E   | also on Signal

[1] https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2017-June/091639.html
[2] https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2017-June/091640.html