RFC 1918 network range choices

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Oct 5 15:03:58 UTC 2017

The answer seems to be "no, Jon's not answering his email anymore".

This seems semi-authoritative, though, and probably as close as we're
going to get:

https://superuser.com/questions/784978/why-did-the-ietf-specifically-choose-192-168-16-to-be-a-private-ip-address-class/785641

Thanks, Akshay.

Cheers,