Anyone from AT&T DNS?

Matt Peterman mpeterman at apple.com
Thu Oct 5 03:33:00 UTC 2017

I can now confirm that Christopher is right about everything (not that I had any doubts! Just wanted to confirm all is working!!)

ATT is now following the RFC (apparently has changed since November 2016 and June 2017 allocations and DNS changes) and that Route53 WebUI displays things strangely, however technically works fine on the backend. rDNS is now working properly. Thank you Christopher very much! I learned a lot in the last hour I can sure say that!

Matt