Arista Layer3

Ken Chase math at sizone.org
Thu Nov 30 19:41:03 UTC 2017

Thx. Rather steer clear of microtik for now however.

Guess I shoulda mentioned a baseline 10G capability at least on 4 sfp+ ports
(I know there's some 2port Microtiks too). Everyone's got gig-to-the-home now,
I can't see how anyone plans 1G PE builds anymore. They'll be obsolete by the
time they're plugged in (10G for any medium sized op is almost obsolete already.)

/kc