lists and DMARC and ARC, was Incoming SMTP in the year 2017 and absence of DKIM

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Nov 29 22:40:24 UTC 2017

On 11/29/2017 03:24 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:
> Message footers and subject lines can be dealt with. That's already been
> proven within the current DKIM spec.

Please humor my ignorance and explain how a subject line (which is
(over)signed) can be dealt with in the current DKIM spec?

I get how footers can be dealt with, read appended.  At least as long as
DKIM only signs a given amount of the (original) body.  (Though HTML
(read: MIME structures) can complicate this.)  -  Or are you referring
to something else?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die