Incoming SMTP in the year 2017 and absence of DKIM

Michael Thomas mike at mtcc.com
Wed Nov 29 18:33:00 UTC 2017

A broken DKIM signature is indistinguishable from a lack of a signature
header. It's possible that as a heuristic
you might be able to divine something from lack of signature and the
existence of selectors for a domain, but
afaik there isn't an easy way to query for all of the dkim selectors for
a domain, and even if there were it would
be a pretty sketchy heuristic, is my bet.

Mike