Wireless ISPs during disasters (hurricane harvey, irma and maria)

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:38:30 UTC 2017

AeroNet is a large sized independent ISP in Puerto Rico (as compared to
major US48 based national carriers, and relative to the size of the market
as a whole) and makes extensive use of PTP And PtMP microwave/millimeter
wave equipment, so I guess they count as a WISP. They are active on some
industry specific WISP forums.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aeronet+puerto+rico&oq=aeronet+puerto+rico&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.3240j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8