Broadcast television in an IP world

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Nov 21 19:08:35 UTC 2017

I'm not doubting OTT is popular. There's just an awful lot of people that have zero interest (or ability) to use OTT. They will continue to consume entertainment linearly, regardless of the mechanism used to deliver it.

People in NANOG often forget that most people aren't like us. Heck, most people in NANOG forget that not every network is like their network.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com