Broadcast television in an IP world

Luke Guillory lguillory at reservetele.com
Tue Nov 21 15:31:58 UTC 2017

A local dvr caches the channel when someone hits pause, on our multi room dvrs it’ll keep 30 minutes of programming.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2017, at 9:27 AM, Mike Hammett <nanog at ics-il.net<mailto:nanog at ics-il.net>> wrote:

Better STBs that cache the stream?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest-IX
http://www.midwest-ix.com

Luke Guillory
Vice President – Technology and Innovation

        [cid:image3d0842.JPG at 83e42971.43a5f684] <http://www.rtconline.com>

Tel:    985.536.1212
Fax:    985.536.0300
Email:  lguillory at reservetele.com
Web:    www.rtconline.com

        Reserve Telecommunications
100 RTC Dr
Reserve, LA 70084

Disclaimer:
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material which should not disseminate, distribute or be copied. Please notify Luke Guillory immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Luke Guillory therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.