Commodity routers/switches

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sun Nov 19 15:36:23 UTC 2017

Which is sad because I believe there are a ton of people using old gear (lacking modern features and security) because the old gear meets price and performance requirements. Although obviously much smaller networks (and thus potential with each one), it's easy to say there are more 1G\10G ISPs than there are 100G ISPs.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com