Out of country blocker for streaming services

Eric Dugas edugas at unknowndevice.ca
Thu Nov 9 01:08:06 UTC 2017

Contact the company you're leasing the subnet from and ask them to update the geo location to your particular location(s). It's going to take time, usually around two to four weeks to get updated at MaxMind, ipinfodb.com, etc.

I have to add that leasing subnets is a bad idea in general and this one of the reasons.

Good luck
Eric