GO DADDY Person?

Anne P. Mitchell Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Tue Nov 7 18:23:10 UTC 2017

> Is there a GoDaddy person on this list?
>
> There is a domain that has been created that is 100% a bot and need to flag
> it immediately.

Ilissa, may we share this directly with our GoDaddy contact, including your contact information?

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant
CEO/President, Institute for Social Internet Public Policy
Legal Counsel: The CyberGreen Institute
Member, Cal. Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Member, Colorado Cyber Committee
Member, Elevations Credit Union Member Council
Member, Board of Directors, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Ret. Chair, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop