RR > L3 > RCN

Seth Bekritsky seth at kjtechnology.com
Thu May 25 17:38:52 UTC 2017

Is there someone at Level 3 that can assist us?

I am not a Level 3 customer, but our ISP (Spectrum/RoadRunner) hands off to Level 3.  When traversing from our CA office (RoadRunner) to our NY office (RCN), we see packet loss between these two Level 3 Devices.  The packet loss is causing issues for us.

Hop 6  4.68.111.101 0 msec 10 msec 10 msec
Hop 7  4.69.138.227 110 msec 70 msec 70 msec

Our ISP wont help.  Level 3 Support wont help.  Anyone at Level 3 on here I can speak with about getting this fixed?

Thanks,
Seth

[cid:image003.png at 01D2D55C.4078C5D0]<http://kjtechnology.com/>
Seth Bekritsky
vCIO

Direct: 646.556.6506
Main: 646.556.6500
Fax: 212.202.5013
seth at kjtechnology.com<mailto:seth at kjtechnology.com>
247 West 36th Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10018

Transparency  *  Candor  *  Curiosity  *  Purposeful