Cisco NCS5501 as a P Router

michalis.bersimis at hq.cyta.gr michalis.bersimis at hq.cyta.gr
Thu May 18 13:31:07 UTC 2017

Ι would be interested to use NCS5501 as a core or aggregation P router to aggregate smaller PE routers. Its low cost (compared to ASR9K) and the small features that one can need in order to run a P router it makes the platform attractive.

I would like to hear other use case  (eg. Internet peering routers)

Best Regards,
Michalis Bersimis