Please run windows update now

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon May 15 18:18:32 UTC 2017

Calling someone who uses Windows un-professional would be a "gossip" style
phrase.
This is a piece of software which can be tested and compared to others.
Would Android be better then windows only because it is based on the Linux
kernel or since it's based on the full engineering it was invested from the
bottom up?

So from my point of view on things:
Windows is good
Linux is good
BSD is good
Mac is good
Others, good...

But depends on what you need.
If you need to work with a system that has a specific compatibility or
usability levels then this is what you need.
If it works for me it doesn't mean that it's either good or bad for me and
others!

I love Linux based systems but they all need some "magic hands" on them to
convert them from Linux to "something better".
So with this in mind: If you are a magician and Linux feels good for you it
doesn't mean that everybody should be magicians!

All The Bests,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru