Question to Google

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon May 15 13:33:10 UTC 2017

> It wouldn't suprise me if the dispute between Google and Cogent was
> not part of the issue.  Pure speculation on my part.  I could be
> completely off base.

here in japan, if you are using ntt bflets layer two, your layer three
provider is likely to present you with a dns server which does not
return AAAAs because the v6 connectivity over ntt bflets transport sucks
caterpillar snot.

it's a whacky world.  as geoff said long ago, if there ever is real
money counting on v6 transport, these messes will straighten out.

randy