Please run windows update now

Joe jbfixurpc at gmail.com
Sat May 13 05:07:39 UTC 2017

One word. Linux.
After this we'll probably see (yet more) additional processes running on
windows boxes safe guarding against issues like this, forcing windoze users
to upgrade memory/processor/disk space. I, for one, am not looking at
Windoze 10 S as it locks too many applications needed for work to the
Windoze store.

Getting kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

-Joe