Spectrum/TimeWarner IPv6 routing issue

Randy nanog at afxr.net
Fri May 12 00:48:23 UTC 2017

On 5/9/2017 2:13 PM, Jason Pope wrote:
> All,
>
> I apologize for doing this, but is there anyone on the list with
> Spectrum/TimeWarner that would be willing to discuss (via e-mail) an IPv6
> routing issue to a cable modem? I can't put more time in with the normal
> support gauntlet.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Jason

Not sure if this helps, but I had an issue with ipv6 routing on my TWc
modem. It turns out I derped and accidentally enabled a firewall option
to block multicast. This prevents your modem from seeing ipv6 routing
solicitations, ie the modem won't be able to see what your prefix is and
respond to it.
If that isn't it, you'll have to do the gauntlet.