Ingress filtering from an external cloud service to the internal network

George William Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Fri May 5 15:13:07 UTC 2017

You can usually run OpenVPN from a cloud host. The source IP changing possibly should require only one open exception to the local VPN termination point.

Better, find a cloud that doesn't do that shit with changing endpoints and gives you real VPNs.  What sort of cloud doesn't these days?...?...

Sent from my iPhone