Ingress filtering from an external cloud service to the internal network

James Breeden James at arenalgroup.co
Thu May 4 15:26:49 UTC 2017

Is it possible for you to get a private/direct connect service from your network perimeter to the cloud provider and eliminate using the public connectivity?

Or because its Internet-based you have to use public connectivity?

James W. Breeden
Managing Partner

Arenal Group: Arenal Consulting Group | Acilis Telecom | Pines Media
PO Box 1063 | Smithville, TX 78957
Email: james at arenalgroup.co | office 512.360.0000 | www.arenalgroup.co