Frontier

Matt Hoppes mattlists at rivervalleyinternet.net
Wed May 3 01:27:06 UTC 2017

Someone did. Unfortunately response time through frontiers NOC seems to have gotten terrible since the acquisition of many Verizon properties.

When ever we have issues it's the norm to wait two to four hours before we hear anything back and often the NOC scrambles the information.

50% of the time when we call in for ticket updates the ticket has been closed or can't be found. Hang up. Call back now it's found.

And several times the ticket had been closed without confirming with the end user the issue has actually been fixed.

It's terrible.