Frontier

Eric Dugas edugas at unknowndevice.ca
Wed May 3 01:09:26 UTC 2017

I hope someone contacted you off-list because their NOC's answer
was unacceptable.

Pretty sure it's a human error and not malicious but network operators have
to react quickly to this type of issue.

Several days? Even several hours is a ridiculous response time. Contact
their upstream providers and mention they (the upstream) are not doing
their job by filtering their customer's BGP announcements. Contact IXes (if
they're connected to any), peers, etc. Rinse and repeat.

At last, threaten them with legal actions by sending angry emails or calls
to senior ops/management/marketing/legal department.

On May 2, 2017 17:14, "Matt Hoppes" <mattlists at rivervalleyinternet.net>