SD-WAN for enlightened

Stefan netfortius at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:19:03 UTC 2017

As of this announcement:

http://investor.cisco.com/investor-relations/news-and-events/news/news-details/2017/Cisco-Announces-Intent-to-Acquire-Viptela/default.aspx

there will be one less than before :-)

Seriously - when I first learned about them, upon service inclusion of the
Viptela products into the VzB SD-WAN offering, they (Viptela -
http://blog.ipspace.net/2014/11/viptela-sen-hybrid-wan-connectivity.html)
looked very nice, already, as standalone products. And that was a few years
back.

***Stefan