EFF Call for sign-ons: ISPs, networking companies and engineers opposed to FCC privacy repeal

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Wed Mar 29 21:32:08 UTC 2017

I'm not saying such detailed regulation is really necessary, but it's not really a huge barrier either. Just try to open a food truck (all the rage these ads). You'll find many more regulations than this.

The answer to over regulation is political lobbying. A good idea would be requiring retirement of existing obsolete rules before being allowed to create new ones.

Oh, wait, that's actually being done now.

 -mel