Alternatives to bgpmon?

Andree Toonk andree+nanog at toonk.nl
Wed Mar 29 20:53:55 UTC 2017

Hi David,

My secret spy satellite informs me that David Hubbard wrote On
2017-03-29, 12:21 PM:
> Anyone have recommendations for an alternative service that works like bgpmon (external reachability/peer monitoring, route hijack alerts, etc)?  Since their OpenDNS acquisition, I’ve found the service not working reliably, as in I receive no alerts even when I’m intentionally taking one of our peers offline, and after two attempts to find out why this is, I receive no response, so it seems support is now broken as well.

The service still works the same as before. For support question folks
can use support <At> bgpmon.net (i see one ticket from you). I'll reach
out off-list and see if we can figure out what you're running into.

Cheers
 Andree (BGPmon)