EFF Call for sign-ons: ISPs, networking companies and engineers opposed to FCC privacy repeal

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Mar 29 10:35:50 UTC 2017

Are there really no others or are the ones that are there just marketing themselves poorly? Any nearby you could convince to expand?

Over my WISP's coverage, I have at least 13 WISP competitors, 7 broadband wireline and nearly that many enterprise fiber. I admit that may be exceptional.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange