VPS plus email

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Mon Mar 27 19:27:30 UTC 2017

Easy solution if you don't know how to configure e-mail:  Google Apps
for Business.  $5/user/month.

Cheaper solution than Exchange: $5/mo Digital Ocean server running
something like Dovecot and Haraka to handle e-mail.

If you don't want to leave Microsoft, I believe Outlook premium will
do what you want: https://premium.outlook.com/

Or pony up for Office 365.

-A