VPS plus email

Samual Carman starwars1070 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 19:16:09 UTC 2017

Howdy y'all I would like to know if if anyone can recommend a good VPS to run a exchange server as well as host a website I would like to set up an exchange server with a  professional email address unless you guys can recommend a different approach I should take to get a professional    address so it would look better on resumes etc and I can consolidate all my various email accounts to one I could consider switching to google apps and or Microsoft outlook unless there are other better providers out there I am in college so if there are any special programs please feel free to advice me of such Feel free to private message me
Not sure if this is allowed the rules where murkey on this
Get Outlook for iOS