Google G Suite Email Contact

Jason Canady jason at unlimitednet.us
Mon Mar 20 19:54:50 UTC 2017

Is anyone here from Google's G Suite or email department?  I recently
acquired a brand who's domain is being blocked by Google Mail ("G
Suite").  I have followed all of the steps to be compliant (SPF and
DKIM), but email is still going into customer's Spam folder at Google.
There is not a massive amount of emails sent, just basic communication
such as monthly invoices, support tickets, etc.

If anyone has a contact, please share it with me on or off list. I would
greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Jason Canady
Unlimited Net, LLC