any issue with Centurylink yesterday

Ken Matlock matlockken at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:39:16 UTC 2017

I know most of the day yesterday my Centurylink DSL (Denver, CO) I was
having.... odd... issues, but only to some sites, and intermittent. I'd
have issues getting content from a URL (but pinging the host would be fine,
and manual telnet to TCP/443 would work). Latencies were *slightly* higher
than normal (36ms to a site vs 18ms normal), but I just chalked it up to
'Centurylink' and figured eventually it'd resolve itself.

This morning it all seems well again, so no idea WTF the problem was
(honestly I didn't look at it too much, as I was more motivated to go out
and enjoy the gorgeous weather instead).

Ken