ARIN contact needed: something bad happens with legacy IPv4 block's reverse delegations

Alberto Delgado albertod at cyberneticos.com
Fri Mar 17 11:26:39 UTC 2017

I just receive an answer from RIPE and now its working again:

Dear Alberto,

Our apologies for this. There was a bug in our DNS provisioning system,
and it temporarily caused some delegations (where the parent zone is
operated by ARIN) to be removed. The bug has been fixed, and the correct
data is now being published on the RIPE NCC FTP server. We expect ARIN's
DNS provisioning system to pick it up shortly, and the delegations will
be restored.

Regards,
Anand Buddhdev
RIPE NCC