Government agency renting or selling IP space

Mel Beckman mel at
Fri Mar 17 05:07:44 UTC 2017


It's a California State government agency. Does that make a difference?


> On Mar 16, 2017, at 9:53 PM, John Curran <jcurran at> wrote:
> Mel -
> US Government agencies should contact GSA (or DoD/DISA, for those in military/intelligence communities) for advice on these matters. 
> Thanks,
> /John
> John Curran
> President and CEO
>> On Mar 17, 2017, at 12:12 AM, Mel Beckman <mel at> wrote:
>> I have a government agency client with a number of /24s that they acquired back in the 1990s when they operated as an ISP for other agencies. They are interested in renting or selling these addresses. Are there any existing ARIN or other legal restrictions against government organizations doing this?
>> -mel beckman

More information about the NANOG mailing list