Regulatory Recovery Surcharge for Canadian corporations

Luke Guillory lguillory at reservetele.com
Tue Mar 14 16:39:20 UTC 2017

I just went back over my email string with one of our transit providers since I recalled submitting an exempt form for something.

They added the Federal Universal Service Fund Surcharge to our transit link, odd since this isn't a voice related circuit. This also wasn't on the quote or anything else, sales tax is assumed but this wasn't. I'm sure it's buried in an agreement somewhere.

Sent from my iPad